Bill from Ohio sends us photos of his FJ Cruiser with our winch mount along with a Mean Mother 9500 lb winch, a couple of Van Beest shackles and Sirius Pro LED driving lights. We powder coated the winch and shackles black for him as well. Bill says “Love the winch. It looks awesome.” and we agree!
Mark from California is another happy customer and sends us some pics of his 2014 T/X Baja. Mark purchased our popular winch mount (black powder coated) for his Tacoma along with a Warn VR8S winch. He notes that the winch controller did not need to be relocated over the winch spool…which is typical with this setup.
He also goes on to say “Thank you for a quality product..” . Thank YOU for your business!
The new Warn VR EVO series recovery winches are out and available for purchase in our store! Several improvements including a dual use wired/wireless control!
Oh and the prices went …down.
The VR EVO recovery winches feature IP68-rated waterproof construction, an ultra-reliable Albright® contactor inside a relocatable control pack, and a state-of-the-art, two-in-one remote for added ease of use and versatility. With it’s fast line-speed and lower amp draw, the VR EVO series of winches are the hardest-working standard-duty winches we’ve ever made, with tactical styling that looks great up front and at a price that won’t pull you out of your budget.
- A powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw
- IP68-rated waterproof winch construction keeps the elements out
- High-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability
- Control packs can be relocated for low-profile installations
- Durable, one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate for added strength and durability
- Two-in-one remote with wired AND wireless options for ease of use and versatility
- Available with wire or synthetic rope
- Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical parts and 7 years on the electrical
You can shop our winch mount, VR EVO combination packages here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/winch-mounts/
or if you are just looking for a winch then you can buy yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/winches/vehicle-winches/warn/warn-vr-recovery-winches/
Dan writes: “Thanks for the product and excellent service. I got the bumper and winch installed today. It went together very easily and I love the look.”
Mark from Georgia sends sends us photos of his FJ Cruiser with our winch mount and Warn VR recovery winch.
“VERY happy with the outcome! … I’ve been modding cars and SUV’s for about 20 years. Probably one of the easiest installs out of anything I’ve ever done. It fit PERFECT, out of the box!”
Michael from Washington sends us photos of his FJ TTUE with our black powder coated FJ Cruiser Winch Mount and a Smittybilt X2O 10k winch. Very nice!
Buy yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/winch-mounts/fj-cruiser/
The Singh brothers from Cali sends us a few pics of his new Tacoma with our winch mount for the 2016+ models. Along with the Smittybilt winch they also installed a Rough Country skid that matched up perfectly with our skid! Turned out great! Get yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/winch-mounts/tacoma-2016/toyota-tacoma-2016-2018-winch-mount/
Stephen from here in Texas sends us a few photos of his 2018 Toyota Tacoma with our winch mount installed along with our license plate bracket. He went with a Warrior Samurai 9500 short drum winch along with a Custom Splice double thick rock crawler hawse. Turned out great! US Off Road Warrior Winches and Hoists Custom Splice
As always, you can buy yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/winch-mounts/tacoma-2016/toyota-tacoma-2016-2018-winch-mount/
March 5, 2019
This is the busy time of year and we often struggle to keep up with demand. This year we started off with a larger inventory than normal to limit any shortages. So far so good overall. We have run out of FJ Camera Armor but should have another batch ready sometime around the 12th of March. We ran out of our 2012-2015 Tacoma winch mounts for a few days but 25 more just rolled off of the welding tables.
The 2016 Tacoma winch mounts have really taken off with consistent sales and looking forward to scheduling another run very soon to keep up with demand. 2005-2011 Tacoma winch mounts sales have been steady as of course have the FJ mounts as usual.
Be sure to check out our winch mount/recovery winch packages for each model!
We are cutting a couple of product prototype winch mounts for the 2014+ 4Runner for a final fitment then off to production before Spring.
We are also working on getting our longstanding FJ40 bumper in to production at this time as well.
Corey from Louisiana sends us some photos of his FJ Cruiser with one of our winch mounts. Corey won this winch mount for his FJ at our Poker Run at the 2015 Jamboree with a killer hand of aces and 10s.. He added a Smittybilt 9500 winch with synthetic rope and a Factor55 Splicer from Steve Springs. He added some lights and grille from Ridgid to top it all off.
Be sure to buy yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/winch-mounts/fj-cruiser/
In celebration of Warn’s 70th Anniversary, we are releasing a limited-edition version of our iconic M8274 winch. The M8274-70 features customer-driven enhancements over the standard M8274-50, including faster line speed, 10,000 lb capacity, retro-inspired styling, and enhanced durability under competition recovery conditions. Limited to 999 units worldwide.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High-output 6 HP motor for 10,000 lb.(4536 kg) pulling capacity and competition-level line speed
- IP68 waterproof and submersible Albright electrical contactor controls
- 150ft of 3/8” (46m of 9.5mm) diameter Spydura® synthetic rope
- High-strength polymer control pack housing with throwback WARN® hublock logo
- Forged and polished 6061-T6 billet aluminum hawse fairlead for total corrosion resistance
- Newly designed stainless steel clutch knob
- Commemorative stainless steel drum end plate
- Two Oilite® bushings installed on pinion gear assembly for improved wear resistance
- Bolt-and-washer secures brake shaft delivers enhanced durability
- Winch is individually numbered with special edition labels
- Limited to 999 units worldwide
- Made in the USA
- Special Part Number Assignment: PN 101070: 10K lb pulling capacity, 10 improvements, Warn 70th anniversary release
U.S. Off Road is proud and humbled to be the Event Sponsor for the 2018 Field of Flags here in Granbury, Texas. Put on by the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) they do a fantastic job of supporting America’s Veterans. This is our small way of attempting to give back to those who have ensured our way of life. Be sure to visit the Field of Flags on 377 and if you can, donate to a great organization. If you aren’t local please visit http://granburyfieldofflags.com for more information and/or to donate.
As a side note, we are often asked about sales specials during various holidays. We hope you understand that we simply will not attempt to profit from holidays such as Memorial or Veterans Day as we prefer to celebrate them and honor those who served our great country instead.
Time to blow out some LED lights! We have a warehouse full of these and they gotta go! 6″ starting at $39.50 with FREE shipping to the lower 48 states.
Mark October 21st on your calendar and be sure to attend the First Annual Brazos River Off Road & Truck Show here in Granbury, Texas! This is not only a great Off Road and Truck event but a fund raiser for the Military Officer’s Association of America (MOAA) as well. Add this event to your calendar today!
Location: Hewlett Park in Granbury, Texas. Just a few blocks from the historic Granbury Square. (click the link for a map and more information)
Saturday, October 21st
10:00 AM Open for registration or check in. Registration will close at 12:00 noon.
12:00 AM – 4:00 PM Show and Judge
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Vendor Booths & Swap Meet
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Live Music by Them Chisolm Folks Band & Show Awards Ceremony
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Mean Mother. That’s all you need to know.
We are a stocking distributor of what I think is a high quality winch at a great price. The Aussies designed these winches and as we all know they USE their off road gear in Australia. Each winch is tested to ensure it meets specification before leaving the factory so you know what is going on your rig and that it WILL work properly when you need it most.
Having said all of that, U.S. Off Road has been selling quite a few Mean Mother winches with nothing but great results. Not only that but we will be featuring Mean Mother at the Unlimited Off-Road Expo – TEXAS this weekend (BOOTH 32). Additionally we are partnering with Mean Mother 4WD and their distributor 3pConnect with Josh Backes at the great 2017 Lone Star Toyota Jamboree this May.
To kick this next few months off we are offering a super deal on Mean Mother 9500lb Edge Recovery Winches, whether purchased individually or in one of our Winch Mount Combination Kits by giving you one of Mean Mother’s kickass Recovery Shovels. A FREE shovel that retails for $99! You gotta check these out, they transform in to a variety of configurations and are built Aussie tough!
Winch Mount Combination Packages: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/winch-mounts/combo-packages/
Recovery Shovel: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/accessories/mean-mother-multi-shovel/
Nothing for you to do but purchase the winch or combo kit and we’ll add the shovel to your order. Quantities are limited so order yours now!
But wait there’s more! We’ll toss in our new U.S. Off Road patch too!
The long awaited and highly requested winch mount for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma is now in stock!
Don’t want to add a full replacement bumper to your Tacoma just so you can mount a winch? You are not alone. Full replacement bumpers are 100-150+ lbs, degrade aerodynamics and are expensive. Keep your stock bumper cover, factory looks and your MPG with the installation of this winch mount within and behind the stock bumper cover.
- Designed and built in Texas!
- No cutting on your bumper cover!
- Includes our new Big Mouth Hawse coated in a special Black or Silver Teflon infused powder!
- Simple cutting of black removable chin piece for recovery points and hawse/winch opening. Skid plate acts as simple and very precise template.
- Removable skid plate included. If you damage your skid plate in the future just remove 6 bolts, remove and replace!
- Includes power steering cooler relocation brackets.
- Optional winch solenoid box relocation bracket. (if your winch doesn’t allow side mounting)
- Optional license plate mount for states that require front license plates.
- CNC Laser cut – clean and precise
- 1″ wide shackle mounts are drilled .890″ ID for .880″ OD or smaller pins which is common for a 3/4″ shackle. Pin sizes can vary. We offer Van Beest shackles which will fit our shackle mounts.
- Lighter than most aftermarket bumpers at 62 lbs WITH the included Big Mouth hawse!
- Built to last. Winch tubs are .250″ steel with a .135″ skid plate.
- Full height front and rear winch tub.
- Will accept most winches with industry standard 10″ x 4.5″ bolt pattern.