U.S. Off Road is often on the lookout for dedicated, honest and hard working people to grow with our small family owned off road parts company. Please fill out the form below if you wish to apply for any open positions. You can read this for more information about U.S. Off Road.
Shipping & Warehouse – Shop Helper – Bedliner Prep – HIRING NOW!
We are accepting applications for a FULL time position in our shop.
- Product shipping and packaging.
- Warehouse organization and maintenance.
- Loading and unloading inventory.
- Drive a forklift.
- Help prepare trucks, trailers, jeeps or equipment for polyurea coatings applications (bedliner). This entails removing any necessary items from the vehicle/equipment, sanding or scuffing the finish, cleanup and taping/covering in preparation for coating application.
- Assist with installations by helping technician as required. Great chance to learn.
- Cleaning around the shop, sweep, mop, trash, maintain tools and equipment.
- Clean driving record. No more than one moving citation in last 24 months.
- No criminal record. We WILL background check.
- Must have own transportation.
- You need to be able to lift 75+ lbs on a regular basis.
- Basic computer skills for processing orders, FedEX, email, etc.
- Prefer to hire locally, Granbury, Cresson, Weatherford, Acton areas.
If you want a job with nowhere to go but UP and the potential to grow with a small company then this may be the job for you. It is a FULL TIME (9:00A-5:00P – M-F) position. Pay will start out at $10.00/hr.
READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY
We WILL drug and background test you. You must have reliable transportation of your own (this means you do not rely on anyone for a ride to work and you have a reliable vehicle). If you have a criminal history, pending charges, a lousy driving record or prefer to go drink all night then come to work with a hangover…this job is not for you. Sure, we like to play or we wouldn’t be in the off road business but putting food on the table comes first. Show up on time, don’t be texting all day, do the job asked of you and we’ll all be happy campers.
If you feel this job is for you then please fill out the form below. We typically receive many submissions and may not be able to respond to everyone. If we feel you are suited for this position we will contact you.
NOTE: You need to download our Employment Application Form here, fill it out, scan then upload to the form below. If you are unable to scan the form you can bring it by during business hours. Our location and hours can be found here.
DO NOT ADD YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO THE APPLICATION AT THIS TIME!
Employment Inquiry Form