Toyota 4Runner Winch Mount Bumper - 2014-2019
Don't want to add a full replacement bumper to your 4Runner just so you can mount a winch? You are not alone. Full replacement bumpers are 100-150+ lbs, degrade aerodynamics and are expensive. Keep your stock bumper cover, factory looks and your MPG with the installation of this winch mount within and behind the stock bumper cover.
Add a pair of Van Beest shackles above if needed.
- Designed and built in Texas!
- No cutting up your bumper cover! Just a few simple holes cut in the lower section.
- Includes a new grille with optional designs for lights.
- Optional winch solenoid box relocation bracket. (if your winch doesn't allow side mounting)
- CNC Laser cut - clean and precise
- 1" wide uniquely designed shackle mounts with integrated bottle openers! Drilled .890" ID for .880" OD or smaller pins which is common for a 3/4" shackle. Pin sizes can vary. We offer Van Beest shackles which will fit our shackle mounts.
- Lighter than most aftermarket bumpers at 65 lbs.
- Built to last. Winch tubs are .250" steel with a .135" skid plate.
- Full height front and rear winch tub.
- Will accept most winches with industry standard 10" x 4.5" bolt pattern.
- Light tabs to accommodate most cube style (3") lights such as our Sirius Pro Series LED's.
- Select Bare Steel or black, silver or Super White powder coating for your winch mount and skid plate. Whatever color you choose, everything will be that color.
- Winch solenoid/contactor control box remote mount bracket. This will enable you to mount most any box to the side of the winch and within our winch tub. These come in bare steel or powder coated black.
We offer powder coating in black and silver in a very durable textured powder coat and can do custom colors for an additional fee. Please keep in mind that even though we go to great lengths to protect the coating we are not responsible for shipping damage to any coatings. Expect a 5-7 business day delay in shipping if you want your bumper coated. Read this article for more information.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ AT THE TAB ABOVE AND THE ARTICLES BELOW. INSTALL DOCS ARE LOCATED IN THE DOCUMENTATION TAB ABOVE.
Winch mount bumper: 65 lbs
No specifications listed.