Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Sirius High Intensity LED Driving Lights offer best in class light output, crystal clear optics and an unyielding aluminum construction, all backed by an IP69K certification
Spot beams are better for long distance illumination. Floods are a great combination with the factory headlights for trail illumination. Pricing is per each light. If you need 2 lights then order a quantity of 2.
Select type of light above:
2" Spot Beam - 20 degree
2" Flood Beam - 20 degree
2" Diffusion - 10 watt working light with diffusion lense
3x2" High Output - 6 x 5W LED light. Driving light pattern with concentration along the horizontal axis. 2800 Lumens. 1.25A. Same physical dimension as the other 2" lights.
You may also add other options above including cover plates, mounting clamps and multi plug harnesses. However, if you are needing one pair of lights for one of our winch mount bumpers then you will not need any additional wiring or mounts. Just select 2 lights and any cover plates if you want them and that's it.
View the Related Products tab above for more light products.
- 5 watt, 50,000 hour LED lifespan
- 94% Reflector Efficiency,
- Light Beam Patterns:
- 2 x 2 Flood: 20 degree
- 2 x 2 Spot: 10 degree
- 2" Diffusion: 10 watt working light with diffusion lense. It is the same light as the Flood/Spot (4 LEDS) except it has a frosted lens making it perfect for reverse lighting or side lighting where an intense beam isn’t required.
- 3 x 2 High Output : driving pattern with light concentration along a horizontal axis. It is the same light as the Flood/Spot (4 LEDS) except it has a frosted lens making it perfect for reverse lighting or side lighting where an intense beam isn’t required.
- Single piece aluminum housing
- 100% optically clear, polycarbonate lens
- IP69K Rating: Impermeable to dust and continuous immersion
- AR-1 Polycarbonate Lens Material
- Passes US MIL810-STD environmental testing
- ROHS Compliant
- GORE® Pressure Equalizer equalizes internal pressure while maintaining a moisture barrier
- Plug & Play waterproof wiring harness included
- Stainless steel hardware & UV resistant paint
If you are looking for custom or OEM style switches please visit our friends over at OTRATTW.
No posts found