Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Lightweight and compact design is easy for front of vehicle.
- 2” rear receiver and quick connector wiring kits for rear of vehicle.
- Submersible sealed contactor handles high amps and allows higher duty cycle
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope, Dyneema SK-75, coated to improve abrasion resistance and to protect from the ingress of dirt and grit.
- The U.S Germany, U.K. France, etc patented automatic, full load cone brake structure outside the drum holds the full load without slippage.
- Meet international standards of CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE, and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull||6,000 lb (2,722 kg) single line|
|Motor||3.2 hp/ 2,390 w 12V, series wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-stage planetary 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch construction||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum|
|Drum size||2.5" x 5.9" x 4.9" (63.5 x 151 x 125.5 mm)|
|Remote Control||Waterproof remote w/ 17" cord|
|Rope Type||Synthetic rope SK-75|
|Rope Size||21/64" x 80' (8 mm x 24.4 m)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||6" x 4.5" (152 x 114 mm)|
|Winch Weight||39.7 lb (18 kg)|
|Gross weight||49.4 lb (22.4 kg)|
|Box Dimension||20.5" x 8.5" x 13.4" (520 x 215 x 340 m|
No posts found