Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- New Intelligence Dashboard (IDB) and Power Cutout Switch
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull||9,500 lbs (4,309 kg) single line|
|Motor||5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-Stage Planetary 159:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum|
|Drum Size||2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)|
|Control||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord|
|Rope Type||Synthetic Rope SK-75|
|Rope Size||3/8" x 100' (10 mm x 30.5m)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)|
|Winch Weight||70.5 lb (32 kg)|
|Gross Weigh||97.6 lb (44.5 kg)|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components|
|Box Dimensions||26.9" x 8.2" x 16.9" (682 x 209 x 430 mm )|