- Waterproof and dustproof construction:
- Potted contactor and motor provide complete protection from water penetration and allow dependable operation in up to 1.8 meter of water.
- Rubber seals at motor and gear housing joints for independent water protection
- Double lip and spring seal at drum support racks
- Industrial duty remote control with twist-on connector to provide total protection from water.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator alerts when receiving a warning signal from the motor over-heated.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2 times winch line pull at least.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load without slippage.
|Rated Line Pull||16,500 lb (7,484 kg)|
|Motor||5.8 hp / 4,325 w Series Wound|
|Gear Ratio||3 Stage planetary gear 343:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Control Box||Industrial contactor is potted with epoxy resin compound|
|Remote Control||Included (comings with protective thermal sensor LED)|
|Fairlead||4 way roller fairlead|
|Rope size||7/16" x 90' (11.1 mm x 27.4 m)|
|Rope Type||6 x 29 - IWRC|
|Drum size||3.5" x 8" (89 x 204 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114.3 mm), 10" x 6.5" (254 x 165 mm)|
|Mounting||Foot forward mounting only|
|Winch Weight||152.1 lb (69kg)|
|Gross weight||172 lb (78 kg)|
|Box Dimension||27.2" x 10.6" x 15.9" (690 x 270 x 405 mm)|