OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The VIPER Max 13,000lb Recovery Winch is perfect when needing a durable winch for Jeeps, Tow Trucks and all 4x4 Recovery vehicles. Constructed with permanent magnet motors and steel gears, the Max 13,000 winch delivers a reliable performance that users recognize and trust. Fully sealed with a planetary metal gear train, it is heavy duty and includes all the features and extras that users recognize and trust. Backed by a strong Manufacturer Warranty and toll free customer service line, this metal bodied winch has a standard mounting bolt pattern of 10” x 4.5”.
Choose steel cable or synthetic rope.
- Installation flexibility for use with the widest range of vehicles
- Install the contactor / solenoid on the winch itself, or if space is tight, run the power cables to any other locations on the truck
- Reduce the weight when transferring the winch to the front or back of the truck
- Greatly reduces the danger of recoil should the winch cable snap
- Slides up and down the line to make sure the cable drops to the ground if it should break
- Minimizes the risk of great damage to people and vehicles
- For use with winches using steel cable
- $49.99 value
- Includes hawse fairlead instead of the standard roller fairlead
- 3/8" diameter - average strength is 19,600 lbs
- Reduced recoil - VERY SAFE!
- Easy to use
No posts found