This Warn Industries 16.5ti Series 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 16,500 pound. It has a 90 feet wire rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
What do you get when you combine 16,500 Pound. Of pulling power with all the innovative features of the Warn TI series? the Warn 16.5TI thermometric Winch. The highest capacity, most technologically advanced truck Winch in the industry today. The 16.5TI features the full diagnostic ability of Warn thermometric technology, plus the extreme sealing, durability, and reliability that the Warn TI Series of Winches are known for. The new, more efficient design delivers faster line speeds and lower ampere draw. It's beefed up where needed and features a new aluminum solenoid housing cover.
- Extreme-duty sealing helps protect the winch from the outside elements
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Aluminum control box cover for added protection of the electronics
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Remote control with 12' (3.7m) lead and thermometric LED indicator for operator feedback
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish with primer undercoating for superior corrosion protection
- 90' of 7/16" (27m of 11mm) diameter wire rope
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
No specifications listed.
- Apr 1: WARN is offering up to $100 cash back on all Warn winches! Read this for details.
- Mar 26: New Downloads/Support section with manuals and tech articles here.
- Mar 10: FJ Camera Armor is back in stock.
- Mar 5: The 2012-15 Tacoma winch mounts are back in stock.
- Feb 5: Added new 'smart' search function for better search results.
- Feb 3: New main website, blog and tech articles at www.usoffroad.us.