Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Viper AmSteel®-Blue RECOVERY CABLE
U.S. made AmSteel®-Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of a steel cable but weighs far less. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers. It doesn't conduct electricity or heat, so it won't freeze your hands in the winter. It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil and doesn't stretch. It is a MUST HAVE for any serious off-road riders!
AmSteel®-Blue has a patented coating called Samthane which protects the cable from damage - so its critical to get the AmSteel®-Blue brand - other brands do not have this coating
- 3/8" x 85' - average strength is 19,600lbs (cable weight - 3.07lbs)
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- AmSteel®-Blue is the brand name, it can be dyed into many colors
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- Comes with a metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Perfect for all your winching needs
NOTE: an aluminum hawse fairlead should be used with AmSteel®-Blue synthetic cables - NOT a roller fairlead
PLEASE NOTE: This cable will work on all VIPER Recovery winches. If you have another brand, please call us to verify fitment before ordering.
Ships FREE via FedEx Ground.
Select your options above.
No posts found