The long awaited redesign of our 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma winch bumper has been completed and will begin shipping later this week! We have incorporated many of the design elements and lessons learned from the 12-15 Tacoma bumper. Price is $525 and you can read more about this bumper and buy one here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/tacoma-05-11-winch-mount-bumper/
Version 2.0 of our 2012-2015 Tacoma bumper is now in stock. Has the new 1″ wide shackle mounts and a few other minor improvements. Still $499 plus shipping. Get yours here: https://www.usoffroad.us/store/bumpers/tacoma-2012-15-winch-mount-bumper/
Be sure to view some of our customer installation photos too!
The production prototype of our 2005-2011 Tacoma redesign rolled out today. Here’s a few quick and dirty photos for a sneak peak. Will do a last test fit sometime in the next week or so then production in late June. Should price out in the $499-525 range like our other bumpers.
Very similar to our 2012-2015 Taco bumper but about 3/4″ deeper and of course has our new 1″ wide shackle mounts.
U.S. Off Road will be returning for our 4th Lone Star Toyota Jamboree April 30th-May 3rd. We will be hosting our 2nd Stocker Poker Run where the winner receives a choice of FJ or Tacoma Winch Mount Bumper!
This is scheduled for Friday, May 1st at 1PM. We are going to limit this to 15 FJ’s or 2005-2015 Tacos. Looking forward to another fun Poker Run this year!
FJ Bumper: http://usoffroad.us/store/mount
Tacoma Bumper: http://usoffroad.us/store/tacoma-bumper-2012
Our newest winch mount bumper for the 2012+ Toyota Tacoma is now available!
Don’t want to add an aftermarket bumper to your Tacoma just so you can mount a winch? You are not alone. Aftermarket bumpers are 100-150 lbs, degrade aerodynamics and are expensive. Keep your stock bumper, factory looks and your MPG with the installation of this winch mount bumper within and behind the stock bumper cover.
- Designed and built in Fort Worth, Texas!
- Lighter than most aftermarket bumpers at 63 lbs.
- Built to last. .250″ steel winch tub with a .125″ facia for a total of .375″ of protection up front!
- Full height front and rear winch cradle.
- Light tabs will enable the mounting of most 4″ wide LED lights or our 2″ Sirius lights.
- Reinforced lower facia with 4 x .130″ gussets, adds bashplate protection up front.
- 4″ drain holes facilitate access to winch mounting bolts
- Will accept most winches with industry standard 10″ x 4.5″ bolt pattern.
- Works with either roller fairleads or synthetic style hawse.
- Will not work with a body lift.
- Shackle mounts are mounted through and through, TIG welded front and rear and are drilled .906″ ID for .890″ OD or smaller pins which is common for a 3/4″ shackle. Pins sizes can vary.
- CNC Laser cut.
- Winch mounts come in bare steel only.
We have released for sale our new winch mount bumper for the 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma. This bumper replaces the factory bumper tube and part of the lower bumper cover plastic. You gain the ability to install a recovery winch up to 12,000lbs, some of our Sirius 2″ LED lights and 3/4″ recovery shackles if you wish. You also retain the use of the factory recovery point. Visit our store for more information and pricing.
I have finally started development on the 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma winch mounts! I hope to have them available before Christmas. You can visit the Tacoma World Forums for more information and as always check back here.
Development for the 2012+ Tacomas and 2005+ 4Runners will hopefully start in mid to late December.
Pricing and options to be announced once prototyping is finished in a few weeks.
Here’s a few sneak peak pics from development: